How to make carton box Ⅳ : Know about corrugated cardboard
In the corrugated packaging industry, it is necessary to know the relevant knowledge of corrugated paper. Although many bosses have made cartons for ten or twenty years, if you ask him the most commonly used A, B, C, E, the standard height of the four types of pits (also called 楞 shape), the main uses and differences What is it, I believe that there are not a few who can’t answer.
There are many different packaging and transportation methods, such as wooden boxes, iron cans, plastics, etc., and corrugated boxes can be more and more widely used, because of its low cost, light weight and multi-purpose characteristics. Make the transportation and sales of products easier.
The use of corrugated boxes has many advantages: the style, shape and design of the carton make the product package full of vitality and personality, and the products of the same package are faster and more efficient in terms of shipping and storage. Exaggerated patterns can be printed on corrugated boxes, and the pleasing colors and unique shapes can attract attention and achieve the effect of transmitting information.
亲朋个人中心砸金蛋 Information on the content, size, quantity, instructions and handling instructions of the product can be easily printed on the carton, so that your product can be delivered to your destination quickly and easily. These are not easy to do with other packaging.
what is corrugated cardboard?
亲朋个人中心砸金蛋corrugated cardboard is a multi-layered paper with a certain glue glued together by high temperature. it must have at least one layer of wavy core paper (commonly known as “pit paper” or “corrugated paper”) and a layer of paper (commonly known as “kraft paper”).
corrugated cardboard can be divided into the following five types according to different combinations:
1. a piece of cardboard consisting of a layer of core paper and kraft paper is called “luva’s cardboard”, and the popular name is “see pit paper”. the corrugated board is generally used only for cushions, spaces and irregular shapes.
亲朋个人中心砸金蛋2. a piece of cardboard consisting of a layer of core paper and two layers of kraft paper is called “single pit board”, also called three-layer board.
3. two layers of core paper are sandwiched between three layers of kraft paper called “double pit cardboard”, also called five-layer cardboard. double pit paperboard can be composed of pit papers with different pit widths and papers, such as “b” pit paper with “c” pit paper.
4. the three-layer core paper is sandwiched between four layers of kraft paper called “three pit cardboard”, also called seven-layer cardboard.
5. extra strong double-sided cardboard is a variation of single-ply cardboard. the middle layer of core paper is made up of two thick core papers, which are relatively rare.
亲朋个人中心砸金蛋type of pit pattern
there are four types of core paper pits. the common ones are a-pit, b-pit, c-pit and e-pit. some pits are not commonly used such as d, k, f, g, n, o and other pit shapes. the image of the pit tomb here is a continuous wave line with u-shaped and v-shaped shapes. these two have their own advantages and disadvantages, so the current pit pattern is more in combination with the uv shape.
the use of these four types can be summarized as follows: a, b, c type flute for outer packaging, b, e type flute for inner packaging, and e type flute for small packaging.
亲朋个人中心砸金蛋1. the standard height of the a pit is between 4.45 and 5 mm, and there should be 34 turns in the length of 30 cm. two or more are normal.
2. the standard height of the b-pit is between 3.5 and 4 mm, and there should be 40 turns in the length of 30 cm. two or more are normal.
亲朋个人中心砸金蛋3. the standard height of the c pit is between 2.5 and 3 mm. there should be 50 turns in the length of 30 cm. two or more are normal.
4. the standard height of the pit is between 1.16 and 1.7 mm. there should be 95 turns in the length of 30 cm. two or more are normal.
亲朋个人中心砸金蛋the pit pattern has a certain space in the corrugated board, and its role is very important. it can withstand the pressure on the front, side and other directions.
the specific use of these different pit patterns will be discussed next time.